1 Extra Firm Tofu, cubes and fried
1 medium red onion, chopped
3 tbsp minced garlic
⅓ cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp chopped parsley
5-8 Siling Labuyo, or Tabasco pepper, sliced
Black pepper & Salt
Green onions, chopped, save some for garnishing
1-2 eggs, for toppings
1. Sauté garlic and onion until caramelized. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, combine mayonnaise, oyster sauce and sugar.
3. Add parsley and tabasco pepper. Stir to combine.
4. Season with black pepper and salt. Turn off heat and transfer to a bowl.
5. Add fried tofu, sautéed onion-garlic and green onions to the mayonnaise sauce. Stir to blend.
6. Transfer to a hot sizzling plate. While on fire, drop a egg or two on top. Leave the fire on for a few minutes, or until the egg whites are cooked. Garnish with green onions and sliced siling labuyo. Serve hot!