- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 extra-large egg, lightly beaten
- 8 ounces canned diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, optional
- ¼ cup quick-cooking oats
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
Mix all meatloaf ingredients well and place in a baking dish. Shape into a loaf.
Mix all topping ingredients and spread over on loaf. Bake for 1 hour.
Remove from oven slice. Serve warm.