A must-try appetizer! They’re easy to make yet tasty!
- 1 pound (boneless) chicken breasts tenderloins
- 10 slices low-sodium bacon
- ½ – 1 package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey (add more if necessary)
- ½ cup Sriracha sauce (add more if necessary)
- 1 tablespoon chili hot oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 20 pieces toothpick
- Ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 350º F.
Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes (should make about 20 cubes). Cut each bacon into half. Slice cream cheese into 1-inch long and your preferred thickness. Set aside all three.
In a small bowl, mix together the mustard, honey, Sriracha sauce, chili oil and garlic powder until well blended. Wrap each chicken cube together with a slice of cream cheese with bacon, and secure with a toothpick. Repeat the procedure until finished wrapping. Place bacon-wrapped chicken cubes on rack over foil-lined cookie sheet. Coat each wrapped chicken with chili-honey mixture sauce and then sprinkle black pepper on top. Bake for 30 minutes, or until bacon is golden brown and crisp. Remove from oven and serve warm.