- 2-4 fillets salmon
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 ½ tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ – ½ cup panko bread crumbs, for dusting
Preheat the oven to 400º F. Oil a shallow 13 x 9-inch baking or corning pan, whichever fits. Set aside.
Whisk the mustard, soy sauce, honey, oil, garlic, chives and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Place the salmon skin-side up in the prepared pan. Spread the honey mixture to coat on the top and each side of each fillet. Top with bread crumbs, then drizzle with melted butter. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the top is golden brown, about 20 minutes tops.
Remove from the oven. Slice up some lemon and serve. Enjoy!
Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 15-20 mins | Yield: 2-4 servings | Level: Easy