This stuff is crazy addictive!
- 1.5 lbs. (or 12) cross cut ribs
- 5 tbsp (low sodium) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp pure sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil, plus 1/2 tbsp for frying
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple juice
- 3 garlic gloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp red crushed pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
Clean and cut the ribs into half or into 3 pieces depending on the size of the ribs. Pat dry using paper towel.
In a medium flat bottom container (with lid), combine all ingredients and incorporate well. Put the ribs in. Make sure coating each ribs with marinade. Marinate meat overnight in the fridge.
Put the 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in a non-stick large frying pan. Set the heat to high. When the pan is hot, fry ribs for about 2-3 minutes each side. Serve immediately with rice and sautéed vegetables.